Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama bin-Laden Revealed as Big Fat Baby

Obscured by reports of his demise last night, new information came to light that Osama bin-Laden was in fact a big fat baby.  Renowned for his ability to remain hidden for a decade while legions of searchers combed the mountainous regions of Pakistan, bin-Laden was thought to be something of an invisible specter, living in rugged back-country and surviving with only the barest of necessities.  However, informants privy to his movements and involved in the mission indicate he was a complainer and whiner who was often snippy with subordinates and at times quite grumpy.

Speaking through an interpreter, Haziz al-Mustafa, the sherpa and goat-herder credited with the tip that brought down bin-Laden, called the terrorist a "big fat baby that made me really mad sometimes.  He was always complaining about something.  What a schmuck.  And he still owes me money."

3 comments:

  1. Max says: I think that Caputiworld is awesome and I like the picture you look crazy. Too bad the Philles lost to the stinky Mets in the fourteenth inning. Even though that dosnt have anything to do with Caputiworld. it wold be cool if it was Philles v.s. Yankes in the world series I think that would be relly great well it lest I think it would be great if that hapeend I think sooooooooooooooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say that Caputiworld is the coolest blog ever in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say that Caputiworld is the coolest blog in the world. I like your comments they our cool really

    ReplyDelete